Rogue Valley Chapter of Oregon Action
Rogue Valley Oregon Action (RVOA) is a local chapter of Oregon Action, that educates, organizes and mobilizes low and moderate income people and people of color in Jackson and Josephine counties (Medford, Ashland, Grants Pass) to address systemic causes of injustice. Our three focus areas are health equity, racial equity, and economic equity.
Since our founding in 1997, Rogue Valley OA has built our base membership through active campaigns for universal health care, affordable housing including mobile home parks, immigrant rights, and LGBT-Q issues.
Monthly Chapter Board and Community Meeting – All are welcome
1st Monday of the month, Adams room of the Medford Public Library
Voter Registration, Education, and Get our the Vote
Ban the Box
Anti-Racist Organizing for Rural Communities
Call our office for more information 541-772-4029
Latest Rogue Valley Oregon Action News
- Is Inequality Making Us Sick?
- Faces of Cover Oregon – Michael
- BREAKING: ARRESTS IN MEDFORD, WALDEN WON’T MEET WITH CONSTITUENTS
- A Special Note of Thanks
- Carry It On
- A Year of Promise for Oregon Families
- Pull the Pork from the Pentagon Action in Medford
- Rogue Valley OA Takes Universal Health Care to Salem Rally