Become A Member. Why Join Oregon Action?
Because we need you!
Your voice will be included with more than 5,000 of your fellow Oregonians who are committed to leaving our children a living legacy — justice, equity, fairness and collective power. Oregon Action has been instrumental in building the most sustained grassroots mobilizing effort in Oregon history. Oregon Action is Oregon’s most effective advocate for low-income families and people of color on issues of racial, social and economic justice. From community issues and action to lobbying on a national level, membership helps you take action where it’s needed most. As a member, you’ll have opportunities to get involved with local chapters, as well as be part of a large statewide and regional network of advocacy organizations. Your voice will be heard through congressional lobbying and grassroots action. Your membership counts!
Oregon Action’s dedicated volunteers and grassroots activists make your dollars go further. Each dollar of your support is “multiplied” by the effective work of our hundreds of dedicated volunteers.
So please — join the fight and join the Oregon Action today!
Take Action. Health care reform. Local jobs creation. Economic justice. Issues that affect the quality of our every day lives deserve our every day attention. Oregon Action is paying attention. Every. Single. Day. Help us stand up for Oregon Communities, and speak in one loud and clear voice. There are many ways to get involved today:
- Be the first to know what’s happening. Sign up for timely and up-to-date information about our campaigns by receiving email alerts. Check back soon for email alerts.
- Attend one of our upcoming events. There is always somethin’ cookin’ at Oregon Action, whether it’s a chapter meeting, a partner’s event, rallies, demonstrations, or meeting with the decision-makers whose choices impact our lives. Check out our upcoming events here.
- Host a Coffee Conversation. Coffee Conversation parties offer an excellent opportunity for community members to hear more and get excited about our work. Perhaps more importantly, they provide Oregon Action the chance to listen and to truly engage our community in a conversation about activism, community building, and achieving the people power we must have in order to affect real and meaningful change at the local, state and federal level. Click here for more information!
- Volunteer at our Portland and Medford Offices. Volunteers are the fuel in the tank, the reason we can move our agenda forward. Whatever your interest–data entry, office help, door-to-door canvassing, phone banking, working at events, or volunteer recruiting–if you’ve got a few hours, we would love your help. Contact our Portland office (971-634-0003) or our Rogue Valley office (541-772-0355) to find out more!
- Support us with a donation. If volunteers are the fuel in the tank, donations help us buy the car in the first place! Whatever you can contribute will make every difference. Visit us here to learn how!